пятница, 19 января 2018 г.

Everything is brilliant and complex


Already from the first minutes of the film, it became very interesting to me. Very striking scenery (it is clear that everything was modeled by hand, in those days there were no such technologies as now). For 1926, it seems to me, this is really unusual and bold. Even in modern films, you do not often see this, and if you meet, it's the result of computer graphics. Also, what I can not keep silent about is that geese and ... peacocks were present on the set! Yes, it was peacocks, even at first thought that it was imagined. Oh, it's really cool, because it's very difficult to shoot small children and animals, you know.

Watch that classical movie here below. Or if you looking for a site to watch movies online - Putlockers is the one where you can do it.

Of course, my brain, accustomed to modern films, took a special view of the schedule and the production of Metropolis. Actors like the dolls, I admit, scared me a little (immediately horrified images of horror films, which featured dolls). Of course it's clear that firstly, in those days when the film was shot, it was fashionable to look like that, and secondly, because the film was black and white, the actors had to impose such a make-up (powdered face and black shadows in front of the eyes - as well as men, and women, otherwise their faces would look inexpressive).

A scene in the garden, where Frader met a mysterious stranger, very beautiful and deep. In a silent movie in general, it is very important to convey to the viewer the feelings and emotions experienced by the hero, and here they succeeded.

The fact that the actions unfold in the future can be understood from the very beginning of the film, but this unreal garden really amazed me, I admire the director's imagination. The film made an indelible impression on me. I really did not just like it, I even became a little fan of Fritz Lang. To think up such a story ... it's amazing. The impression is produced by the fact that this film was shot in 1926! This is amazing! Fritz not only came up with an amazing story, but also embodied it on the screen, told it to everyone. Only I had doubts about the fact that at that time, those people did not perceive the film in the way I perceived it, yet almost a century has passed since those times. The people who made this film, people brave and ingenious, bow to them.
Переводчик Google для бизнеса –Инструменты переводчикаПереводч

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий