пятница, 19 января 2018 г.

Metropolis 1927 - the standard for the evaluation of modern cinema


Masterpiece…

(but even this word can not fully convey the essence).

Only after watching "Metropolis" I began to realize how little modern cinema is in our time ...

While watching the film, I kept asking myself the question "how could this be filmed in 1927?" Much has been done, shown, played in this film almost 100 years ago remains an inaccessible level for so many of today's filmmakers. And this despite the fact that today everyone is available such technologies, computer technology, image processing software, which in 1927 did not even dream of ... But, nevertheless, they made this masterpiece ...

I recommend this movie for viewing by everyone.

For me, Metropolis has become the benchmark by which you can measure the level of any film. Perhaps it will become one for you.

For this I propose to conduct a small comparative analysis of the levels of development of civilization (technology, culture, ..) and the level of cinema in 1927 and 2010:

On the one hand: in 1927 and the film "Metropolis"

on the other hand: 2010 and modern cinematography in general (or any film).

I'm sure that such an analysis would be very useful to everyone who makes a movie ...

Rated 10 out of 10

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий