пятница, 19 января 2018 г.

I'm struck to the core


The film was downloaded a long time, but time was not enough to see it. Today I decided to set aside two and a half hours for "filling the gap in the history of cinema". Heard about this movie stopitsot once and was sure that this is a very boring movie, but from the very first minute of the viewing I realized - there will be something grand.

The symphony orchestra impressed me very much. For the first time in my life, I shook my head in time with symphonic music (cultural shock). The fact that this silent movie I forgot already after about ten minutes after watching, the music so organically fit into the whole picture.

Actors honestly told me (not without exception, of course). The main character is not a beauty by today's standards, but she seemed very nice to me in the role of a kind Maria, and an evil robot. Massovka is impressive. Every time you see such a cluster of people in the frame (and sometimes they all try to express some feeling), you are thinking about the fact that today it is unrealistic to implement. More precisely, it is quite real, but no one will bother about this and just multiply the humans with computer graphics. Attention to detail in the film also made an impression on me. The picture of the city with its traffic from toy cars made me sit with my mouth open, I tried to make out at least some slight crap in this picture ... It did not work out

Yes, and the very theme of the film I was very touched, this expression I will remember for life. On the final stage, I was covered with goosebumps, I did not expect that such an old film could cause me so many emotions. This topic is still relevant today, yes I think and in a hundred years will also be

In general, this is exactly the masterpiece of cinema, along with King Kong, etc. I am very glad that I looked it up and I am sure that I will again review

10 of 10
Переводчик Google для бизнеса –Инструменты переводчикаПереводчи

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий